Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Friday, December 5


I know I haven't been posting much and now that my work is substantially lesser than before, here's the pictorial evidence of my past few weeks..

Hello Halloween!



Sabai (L):



Yeah I don't really know what this means either:



And then there was a succession of birthday celebrations:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH AND CHRIS!





Zouk to celebrate steph's, chris' and my birthday:

Hello frenzzzzzzzzz :)



Post Party at 530am in the morning..



And then there was amara sanctuary @ sentosa (before I toppled and died in bed):

Islanders on our way to the luge!





No seriously. 'Gripping onto the skyride tightly' is an understatement on the year. Check out my very awkward position because I was scared as hell AND I HAD TO HOLD ON TO JANE'S SLIPPER BECAUSE SHE DROPPED IT. Jane, please know that I was risking my life to hold on to your slipper :'(



I was very amused by the toilet.
And they were very amused by me.



And of course, random nights at make-believe thailand:





Chao, your favourite. Come back I bring you there okay?





And in adrina's words,
The End.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New